The Smart Carb Challenge
If you finally want to know the truth about carbs and how you can live “NORMAL” while reaching all your weight loss goals read on…
Are you tired of hearing carbs are bad and that they're to blame for your weight woes?
Lose fat while enjoying carbohydrates. (You don't need KETO)
Did you know that...
- You can eat carbohydrates and actually lose fat?
- You can achieve your goals without cutting all out the carbs.
- You can improve your health and eat carbs at the same time.
- You can feel more energetic?
With the smart carb challenge you'll learn:
- How to improve the quality of carbohydrate intake.
- How to master portion control.
- How to optimize carbohydrate intake around activity.
- How to effectively burn fat in 30-45 minutes workouts 3-4 times per week.
What You Get in the Challenge:
- Smart carb guide with a full recipe booklet
- Portion control guide to know the right amount to eat
- Daily coach support & accountability
- Group support with our private members only Facebook page.
- Unlimited fitness training at Empowered Fitness with a professional coach
- Body measurements to track your progress
- Regina's most life changing coaching team
Who Is the Smart Carb Challenge For?
The smart carb program is for perfect for anyone who want's to learn how to integrate carbohydrates into their diet while losing fat, improving blood-sugar, increasing energy, and reduce bloating.
Anybody from any fitness level can participate, but this is really a great way to get started on an individualized training program. Our trainers will modify your program to your needs, even if you have prior injuries.
What Are the Workouts Like?
We focus on movement quality, strength and lots of activity with minimal rest. Each workout is customized to your ability, your body, and your needs. You will actually find yourself looking forward to exercising!
What Will Be Required of Me?
During the 42-days you can train up to 6 times a week 45-60 minutes (most people train 3-4 days per week for best results) in our small group training sessions at our studio, while following your nutrition plans.
Can I really lose fat and eat carbohydrates?
Absolutely, In fact most people find it difficult to stick to the low carb diets often making them unsustainable in the long term. Some people can do well on a very low carb diet; however most people get the best long term success with a balanced diet.
What Times Are Available for Training?
Monday -9:30 am, Noon, & 6:00 pm
Tuesday -9:30 am, Noon, 4:45 pm & 6:00 pm
Wednesday -9:30 am, Noon, & 6:00 pm
Thursday -9:30 am, Noon, 4:45 pm & 6:00 pm
Friday- 9:30 am, Noon, & 6:00 pm
What Are You Waiting For
Reserve Your Spot By November 7th
Program Starts November 11th
Lose Fat, Get Stronger, Have Fun!
What do you have to lose...?
Only $249 +gst